Academic history and affiliations:
- Columbia University in the City of New York, Master’s degree in Human Nutrition (1976-1977)
- Chief Nutritionist Pediatric Clinic at Bellevue Hospital in New York, NY
- Director of Nutrition, Pritikin Longevity Center, Santa Monica, CA.
- New York Times Best Selling Author of 35 Books
- The American Medical Writers Association Award for Excellence
- The Cancer Control Society Humanitarian Award
- Advisory Board for the International Institute for Building-Biology & Ecology, the Nutritional Therapy Association, Inc.
and Clear Passage Therapies, LLC