Dr. Jacques L. Moritz
Clear Passage affiliation:
- Board of Advisors
Academic history and affiliations:
- Medical School & Residency:
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology: New York Presbyterian Hospital – Columbia Campus
- Medical School: University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- NY State Medical Licensene
Biography, posts:Dr. Moritz is a board-certified OB/GYN with 30+ years of practice in New York City. He was the Director of Gynecology at Mount Sinai West for 25 years and is a renowned advocate for patient choice in childbirth. A testament to Dr. Moritz’s commitment to patient-centered women’s care, he created the only two operating in-hospital birthing centers in Manhattan. He lectures on new technologies in gynecological procedures, authored chapters on uterine fibroids, and has been listed in New York Magazine’s “Top Doctors” for the past five years.
List of Study Authors and Directors:
If you’d like a free consult, please take 20 minutes and fill out this form and we can determine if therapy would be a good fit for you.