Many people are unaware that they have adhesions — internal scar tissue that forms as part of the body’s healing process. If you are experiencing chronic pain, infertility, or small bowel obstruction, you may have adhesions. Read on to learn more about the causes of adhesions, how they affect the body, and treatment options.
- Adhesions and Scar Tissue
- Abdominal / Pelvic Adhesions
- Fascia and Fascial Adhesions
- What You Need to Know About Pelvic Adhesions
- Do Abdominal Adhesions Show on an MRI Scan?
- Patient Story: No Longer Shackled by Adhesions
- 3 Ways Adhesions Cause Bowel Obstructions
- How to Prevent Surgery Adhesions
- Adhesions in the Body: Presentation by Larry Wurn (Video)
- Break the Adhesion-Surgery Cycle
- Lifesaving Therapy for Intestinal Obstructions Comes to St. Louis
- Pelvic Adhesions: What You May Not Know
- What Are Adhesions? (Infographic)
- Adhesions: What You Can’t See Can Hurt You
- How Can Therapy Help Adhesions
If you’d like a free consult, please take 20 minutes and fill out this form and we can determine if therapy would be a good fit for you.