Published Pregnancy Rates With and Without Clear Passage®
Calculating My Odds
There is no substitute for published facts.
If you are serious about reversing your infertility, there is no substitute for reliable data published in peer-reviewed medical journals. The studies cited in these pages are indexed in PubMed, the ‘gold standard’ search engine maintained by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Additional data comes from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) database of success rates for U.S. reproductive clinics. That publication is retrospective, showing results of procedures performed 2 to 3 years prior (i.e., the 2020 book may show data from procedures performed in 2017).
- Book Chapters: Overcome Infertility and Pain, Naturally
- How to Treat Infertility Naturally
- Everything about the Best Natural Infertility Treatments
- Fertility Treatment – The Natural Way
- Infertility Risk Factors
- What Causes Infertility in Women? (Infographic)
- [Infographic] Common Risk Factors for Infertility
- How Does Tubal Surgery Compare to Other Infertility Treatments?
- Published Pregnancy Rates With and Without Clear Passage®
- Budgets and Numbers and Bills, Oh My! – Paying for Infertility Treatment
- English Surrogacy
- Guide Through Infertility: From Diagnosis to Treatment
- Spirituality Can Help Women with Premature Ovarian Failure
- For Healthcare Providers: Women’s Health Issues and Female Infertility
If you’d like a free consult, please take 20 minutes and fill out this form and we can determine if therapy would be a good fit for you.