I had adhesions along my fallopian tubes, and one of my tubes was partially blocked. When I found out I was pregnant, we were just thrilled.
We did a total of four in vitro fertilizations which all failed. No pregnancies with any of them. So by that time, we were really at our wit’s end and we were considering adoption. And then a friend of mine told me about Clear Passage Therapies.
When I came to Clear Passage, I just felt like a warm welcome. At the time I was emotionally exhausted by the whole thing of trying to have a baby.
Even when I had my free consultation, the physical therapist who evaluated me was very compassionate, and almost understood what I’d already been through. I think I really got individual care here. I felt like even the atmosphere in each of the rooms was very calming. It was relaxing and I feel like my body got something out of it besides a pregnancy.
I had adhesions along my fallopian tubes, and one of my tubes was partially blocked. Again, I felt like it was some kind of overall overhaul going on in my body. So I felt like it was very much a positive thing.
When I found out I was pregnant, it kind of just came up and we were just thrilled.
One of the things also about when I was here getting my therapy sessions, I really felt like the people were some of the best health professionals that I’d ever met. Being a health professional myself, I meet physicians and nurses every day, and their compassion and professionalism are excellent.
I would definitely recommend Clear Passage whether it’s women who’ve gone through infertility the standard way with medicine or procedures, or those who are just looking for an alternative measure and don’t want to go through all the infertility procedures.
Do you have blocked fallopian tubes? What procedures have you tried? Leave a reply below.
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes After Chlamydia
- Effective Nonsurgical Treatment for Blocked Fallopian Tubes?
- Patient Story: Two Natural Pregnancies After Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes Naturally
- Study Shows New Therapy Opens Blocked Fallopian Tubes, Returns Fertility Without Surgery
- 7 Myths About Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Physical Therapists Open Blocked Fallopian Tubes Without Surgery
- You Have Blocked Fallopian Tubes, Do You Need Surgery to Remove Them?
- Patient Story – Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Opening Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Opening Blocked Fallopian Tubes – Surgical vs. Natural
- Study Shows Alternative Therapy for Infertility Opens Blocked Fallopian Tubes Without Surgery
- The Three Types of Fallopian Tube Blockages
- VIDEO: Opening Blocked Fallopian Tubes – Naturally
If you’d like a free consult, please take 20 minutes and fill out this form and we can determine if therapy would be a good fit for you.